Save the Dream cooperation with iCoachKids
iCoachKids and Save the Dream have very closely related objectives to improve the health, wellbeing and participation of children and young people in sport and physical activity. Cooperation between these two initiatives promotes the sharing of knowledge, allowing for the joint development and use of international resources and materials that promote the following shared objectives:
• To create stronger links and levels of cooperation between researchers and practitioners in the fields of children and youth sport;
• To cooperate and share information and resources for the benefit of joint networks and users;
• To explore new ways of delivering content and resources that further our related objectives;
• To create a stronger and more powerful platform that promotes our related objectives;
• To support the activities of both parties in dealings with other governmental and non-governmental organizations;
• To search for synergy between the two organizations and to explore and utilize the resources of our different networks.
Save the Dream will make available its expertise to support the development and dissemination of resources linked to this Erasmus+ project. iCoachKids is led by Leeds Beckett University (LBU) and the International Council for Coaching Excellence (ICCE) and brings together another six world-class organisations with a common desire to support youth coaches and a proven track record of doing so. These include Sport Ireland Coaching, the Hungarian Coaches Association, the Netherlands Olympic Committee, and European University of Madrid, Lithuanian Sport University, and the Royal Belgian Football Association.
Please visit www.icoachkids.eu for more information.